5, Bradenton FL3/8/2012After my house burned down three weeks ago my wife and I were very much in need of spending in money. I noticed we had a lot of aluminum from our back pourch that could be sold for scrap. I am a disabled veterian and could not collect it up my self. I checked the Internet to see if I could find some help. I came across your moving labor service and glad I did.
4, Riverview FL9/24/2011Nice guys, came ready to help, did more than was asked.
5, Tampa FL9/15/2011Our movers arrived right on time, with three, instead of two workers. Their work was thorough, precise and quick. They easily finished the work in the alloted timeframe. I would definitetly hire Chris and his crew again. If yu try them I'm sure you will agree. Great job,  
4, Tampa FL6/28/2011did a decent job
5, Brandon FL6/26/2011very good communication, on time, worked hard and great service
5, Tampa FL6/23/2011They got the job done quickly and without any damage. They were friendly and it was definitely worth every penny! When I arrived in town earlier than expected, they catered to my schedule and arrived 2 hours before our scheduled time.
5, Sarasota FL6/6/2011Thank you guys for your help. You both were very helpful with loading our 26 foot truck. You did an excellent job and you knew what you both were doing every minute you worked!!!!!
5, Brandon FL5/28/2011Mango Moving Labor  was on-time, courteous, and, best of all, worked very hard to make me, their customer, very happy with their service. I intend to recommend them to my friends and coworkers



Comments

Popular Posts